International Conference on Global Practice of Multidiciplinary Scientific Studies Dedicated to the 100th Anniversary of “Georgian Technical University – GTU” will be held on June 24-26, 2022 in Tbilisi, Georgia. The objective of the multidisciplinary conference is to gather leading academicians, scholars and researchers to share their knowledge and new ideas as well as to discuss current development in their respective fields. In addition, the conference also offers opportunities for academicians and industry experts to meet and interact with local and international participants.
Abstract Submission Deadline: May 29, 2022
Congress Program Announcement: June 06, 2022
Registration and Payment Deadline: June 03, 2022
Full Text Submission Deadline: July 10, 2022
Proceeding Book Publication: July 30, 2022
Conference is open to all topics of all disciplines Sessions will be disciplinary and themed
Topics of interests for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Education: Art Education | Adult and Continuing Education | Business Education | Counselor Education | ESL/TESL | E-learning | Education and Research Management | Early Childhood Education | Elementary Education | Educational Administration | Education Policy and Leadership | Global Issues in Education and Research | Health Education | Higher Education | Primary Education | Teacher Education | Pedagogy.
- Engineering: Architecture Engineering | Geotechnical Engineering | Automobile | Advanced Structural Materials | Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering | Bridge and Tunnel Engineering | Civil Engineering | Concrete technology | Coastal Engineering | Electronics Engineering | Electrical Materials Electromagnetics | Engineering Management | Geotechnical Engineering | Green Building Materials and Technology | Hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering | Hydraulic Engineering | High-rise Structure and Large-Span Structure | Municipal Engineering | Nanotechnology and Civil Engineering | New Technology | Mechanical Engineering | Method and Technique in Civil Engineering | Marine Structures | Road, Bridge, and Railway Engineering | Structural Mechanics | Traffic Engineering | Transportation Engineering | Transportation Safety | Water Resources | Welding and Powder Technology | Theory and Advanced Technology of Engineering Structure.
- Social Sciences: Accounting | Banking | Economics | Entrepreneurship | Finance | Marketing | Supply Chain | Logistics | Transportation | Tourism | Hospitality | Health Care | Human Resource | Government | Administration | Law | Arts | Culture | History | Islamic | Language | Counseling | Humanities | Philosophy | Psychology | Politics.
- Technology: Applied Sciences | Computational Intelligence | Computer and Information Technology | Computer Aided Design | Digital Image Processing | Animation | Information Technology | Engineering Technology | Environmental Science | Power and Energy Engineering | Architecture | Civil Engineering | Mechanical | Electrical | Mechatronics | Industrial Automation | Electronics instrumentation | Photonic Technologies | Telecommunication Services and Applications | Wireless Networking | Optical Communications | Network Security | Artificial Intelligence | Bioinformatics | Digital Signal Processing (DSP) | Speech and Audio Coding | Software Engineering | Grid and Cluster Computing | Methodologies for Robotics and Automation | Modeling and Simulation of Mechatronic Systems | Computer Control | Satellite & Space Communications | Seismic Data Processing | Signal Processing Systems | Soft Computing | Speech and Image Processing Systems | Web Engineering | Intelligent Manufacturing Systems | Kinematics | Mechanics and Mechanism Design | Machine Design | Manufacturing System Architecture | Design and Performance | Material Science | Mechanical Metallurgy | Medical Robots and Systems | Sensor Design | Underwater Robotics.
- Management: Business Intelligent | Business Management | Customer Relation Management | Category Management | City Management | Business Management | Energy management | E-Business | Human Resources | Information Management | Risk management | Strategic Management | Technology Management | Transportation Management | Logistics Management.
- Health: Medical Sciences, Nursing, Dentristry
- Argiculture: Agricultural Sciences, Horticulture, Soil, Plant protection, Agricultural economics , Landscape architecture, Zootechnical, Field crops, Food education and research
Visit the webpage